Erato St. Cruise Terminal & Julia St. Cruise Terminal
1100 Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
TRAVEL TIME: Approximately 40 minutes from the Louis Armstrong - New Orleans International Airport.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:
From Interstate 10 East to New Orleans:
- Follow the signs to the New Orleans Business District, U.S 90 West, Crescent City Connection to the West Bank.
- Take exit 11-C, Tchoupitoulas/South Peters Street.
- Proceed down the ramp to the ground level.
- At the second traffic light, turn right. This is Tchoupitoulas Street.
- At the next traffic light, turn left. This is Henderson Street.
- Go two blocks (cross over the railroad tracks) and turn left. This is Port of New Orleans Place.
- The Terminals are directly ahead. Harbor Police will be directing traffic.
PARKING: $14.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- $14.00 per day
- Full payment due upon entering the parking garage.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars or Credit Cards
- 6-story building; garage on floors 3-6; 1000 parking spaces
- The garage is secure, lighted and patrolled.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- No advance reservations required.
Oversized Vehicles: $28.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- Oversized vehicles will be directed to the Poydras Street Parking Lot after uploading luggage and passengers at the Erato Street Terminal.
- The outdoor lot has 75 spaces and is secure, lighted and patrolled.
- There is a shuttle available to bring you back to the Erato Cruise Terminal.
- Call ahead for space at: 504 525-5476; ask for Mr. Leonard Smith.