1850 Eller Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
TRAVEL TIME: Approximately 5 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and 45 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORT:
I-595 is an East/West Interstate with connections to I-95, the Florida Turnpike, U.S. 1, State Road 7 (441), I-75 and the Sawgrass Expressway.
- Take I-595 East straight into Port Everglades.
- Once in Port Everglades, I-595 becomes Eller Drive.
- You will approach a sign with instructions that will direct you to the ship's assigned terminal.
- At traffic light, proceed straight and the entrance to the Midport Parking Garage will be located on the left side of the street.
PARKING: $15 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
- Midport Parking Garage: 6-floors, 2000 spaces.
- Security-patrolled and illuminated.
- Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S. Dollars; Visa; Master Card; American Express.
- No advance reservations required.
- Oversized vehicles up to 40 feet in length will pay $19 per day.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.